9th March 2018
Are you a digital designer that wants to help build a business?
Who are we and what are we looking for?
Uniquity prides itself on being agile, dynamic and a successfully growing marketing agency based in Bristol.
We are a young, growing business. We need some amazing creative talent who also loves technology. We want you to share in our success as we go from strength to strength. In time we may also offer equity in the business for the right candidate who wants to drive and shape the structure our systems and processes for growth.
We have an expanding client base with a demand for digital, print and design marketing services.
We have a requirement for an experienced Graphic Designer/Digital Marketing Manager. Ideally, you will have a minimum of 3 years studio experience and a proven track record in producing amazing graphic design and digital projects.
- You’ll have an extensive knowledge of the full Abode suite, be familiar with tools such as Sketch, InVision and other prototyping tools as well as wanting to bring in new ones
- You’ll know how to optimise systems like Mailchimp, Squarespace and Hubspot and want to introduce new ones
- You’ll know your social channels and how to get the most from them
- Taking projects from the initial brief stage all the way through to delivery is second nature to you
- You’ll be hardworking, accurate and be used to juggling projects, working to tight deadlines and producing great work at a pace – we need you to structure all of our processes to make us super efficient
- You’ll have an impressive portfolio of existing work demonstrating your design skills and be looking to hit the ground running managing key projects and improving our marketing automation capabilities
- You’ll have a great network of contacts and suppliers to help us grow
- We work as a team and proof read each others work – you will need to play a role in this too
- If you had photographic and videography skills that would be the icing on the cake!
Uniquity is currently located close to the heart of Bristol city centre. You are empowered and encouraged to work flexibly from home as well as in the office. This is a full-time role but we will consider part time.
The right candidate will be focused, hardworking, able to manage their own time and have a positive approach to new challenges.
Although Uniquity currently specialises in financial services, we welcome multi sector experience too as we are increasingly in demand in other sectors and are also building our own online proposition that will be cross sector.
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Great working ethos and approach
- Investment in you
- Competitive salary
- Future potential equity in the business for the right candidate
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25-£35,000/year *
- Graphic Design/digital marketing: 3 years
* negotiable based on experience
Contact us on email@example.com with your portfolio and tell us why you’d like to be part of building a business.