16th March 2021
Join our team – Director of Marketing Operations (maternity cover)
Who are we and what are we looking for?
At Uniquity we have a lofty ambition to grow the world’s best financial brands.
It’s our vision to help financial businesses everywhere build a brand they’re proud of, and achieve the growth they deserve. We have an expanding financial services client base across the UK and Ireland, with a demand for digital, print, and design marketing services.
We pride ourselves on being an agile, dynamic and successfully growing marketing consultancy. As an evolving business, we are looking for someone with a real desire to grow and join our team in a supporting capacity.
The right candidate will be focused, hard-working, able to manage their own time, and have a positive approach to new challenges. Although Uniquity presently specialises in financial services, we welcome multi-sector experience too.
Uniquity is currently located close to the heart of Bristol city centre. You are empowered and encouraged to work flexibly from home as well as in the office.
We want you to share in our success as we go from strength to strength.
What does the role look like?
We are looking for an experienced agency account director to join our team, initially on a minimum 12-month contract covering the maternity leave of one of our client-facing directors. We are hoping the right candidate might consider staying with Uniquity on a permanent basis.
We would like the contract to begin in May.
Experience in working in financial services marketing is advantageous but not essential.
Manage client relationships – you’re responsible for:
- Planning and executing your accounts’ marketing activity in line with their strategic goals
- Holding regular status calls
- Being the go-to point of contact for the client
- Actively monitoring and managing the project spend and budget
- Looking for opportunities for client and business growth
- You must be an experienced and supportive manager to our marketing executive/s holding regular check-ins and monthly 121s as appropriate
- You will provide support on a day-to-day basis as well as their personal development plan
- You will manage the relationship with our creative studio team as required
- Support the smooth running of the business by overseeing and ensuring we are continuously documenting our processes and adhering to them on Asana
- You will be responsible for managing and maintaining the HR function and will be the point of contact with our HR partner
- You will be required to become familiar with HubSpot, our CRM system
- Develop the future strategy for agency operations
- Develop delivery framework of website and paid advertising projects
Attitude and behaviour traits
- We are looking for a proactive senior member of the team with a willing attitude to turn your hand to a variety of activities
- We are a small team, so effective communication and managing expectations well is essential
- You’ll be hardworking, organised and be willing to juggle projects, sometimes working to tight deadlines
- 25 days’ holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Investment in your development
- Competitive salary
- Pension contribution
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £40,000 – £50,000
- Ideally in the Bristol area
- Flexible with some face-to-face time in Bristol
- Remote working
- Willing to travel to client meetings
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a cover letter telling us why you’d like to be part of our team.