25th February 2021
Join our team – Lead Copywriter
Who are we and what are we looking for?
At Uniquity we have a lofty ambition to grow the world’s best financial brands.
It’s our vision to help financial businesses everywhere build a brand they’re proud of, and achieve the growth they deserve. We have an expanding financial services client base across the UK and Ireland, with a demand for digital, print, and design marketing services.
We pride ourselves on being an agile, dynamic and successfully growing marketing consultancy. As an evolving business, we are looking for someone with a real desire to grow and join our team in a supporting capacity.
The right candidate will be focused, hard-working, able to manage their own time, and have a positive approach to new challenges. Although Uniquity presently specialises in financial services, we welcome multi-sector experience too.
Uniquity is currently located close to the heart of Bristol city centre. You are empowered and encouraged to work flexibly from home as well as in the office.
You will be responsible for all copy produced, both for our clients and ourselves. This could involve both copy written in-house and/or working externally with our experienced team of freelance copywriters.
We want you to share in our success as we go from strength to strength.
What does the role look like?
We are looking for an experienced copywriter, with a background either working in an agency, in-house for a larger firm, or as a freelancer who is ready to be a part of a growing agency team.
Experience in financial services writing is advantageous.
This is a new role for Uniquity, which will be pivotal in enhancing our copywriting capabilities and championing the tone of voice for our clients.
You will be client-facing and manage the relationship with your own accounts, supported by our marketing executives and creative studio. You will be experienced and knowledgeable in writing for both digital and printed communication channels.
Manage client relationships – you’re responsible for:
- Planning and executing your accounts’ marketing activity in line with their strategic goals
- Holding regular status calls
- Being the go-to point of contact for the client
- Actively monitoring and manage the project spend and budget
- You will work closely with the team to support the copy requirements of their accounts alongside your own
- You will manage the relationship and production schedule with our freelance copywriters
- You will develop our strategy frameworks for copy and tone of voice approach
- You will develop new services and approaches for our copy offering
- You will develop processes on Asana
Attitude and behaviour traits
- We are looking for a proactive senior member of the team with a willing attitude to turn your hand to a variety of activities
- You’ll be hard-working, organised and be willing to juggle projects, sometimes working to tight deadlines
- We are a small team, so effective communication and managing expectations well is essential
Digital and writing capabilities
- You will be required to become familiar with HubSpot, our CRM system
- Writing with SEO recommendations in mind is expected
- We use the ‘StoryBrand’ framework for our work – you will receive training to be the lead on this and develop our proposition in line with that
- You should be comfortable with writing for numerous clients in their unique tones of voice, and be able to switch between them with ease
- Experience of delivering website and paid advertising projects
- 25 days’ holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Investment in your development
- Competitive salary
- Pension contribution
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £30,000 – £50,000
- Ideally in the Bristol area
- Flexible with some face-to-face time in Bristol
- Remote working
- Willing to travel to client meetings
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a cover letter telling us why you’d like to be part of our team.