25th February 2021
Join our team – Marketing Account Executive
Who are we and what are we looking for?
At Uniquity we have a lofty ambition to grow the world’s best financial brands.
It’s our vision to help financial businesses everywhere build a brand they’re proud of, and achieve the growth they deserve. We have an expanding financial services client base across the UK and Ireland, with a demand for digital, print, and design marketing services.
We pride ourselves on being an agile, dynamic and successfully growing marketing consultancy. As an evolving business, we are looking for someone with a real desire to grow and join our team in a supporting capacity.
The right candidate will be focused, hard-working, able to manage their own time, and have a positive approach to new challenges. Although Uniquity presently specialises in financial services, we welcome multi-sector experience too.
Uniquity is currently located close to the heart of Bristol city centre. You are empowered and encouraged to work flexibly from home as well as in the office.
You’ll work across the full spectrum of marketing campaigns, both online and offline, as well as event management.
Working alongside a fantastic studio of designers, copywriters and web developers, you’ll have exposure to different workstreams. This will be a very varied role and you’ll learn a lot.
We want you to share in our success as we go from strength to strength.
What does the role look like?
Our ideal candidate will have a recognised marketing qualification with ideally at least one to two years of agency or marketing work experience, but there is some flexibility on this for the right candidate.
If you have relevant experience but haven’t worked for a marketing agency before we will still consider you.
- You’ll support the directors of the business in delivering client-facing marketing activity. This could be anything from managing activity plans, joining client meetings or workshops, writing up notes and producing presentations, to name just a few tasks.
- You will get involved in briefing creative requirements for our copywriters.
- You will be encouraged to try your hand at writing copy too, if you are interested.
- You will have sound judgement and standards when reviewing designs/copy/work and knows what good looks like
Attitude and behaviour traits
- We are looking for a proactive person with a willing attitude to turn your hand to a variety of activities, even if they are new to you
- Good attention to detail is an absolute must – proofreading is an essential step in the production of our marketing materials
- You’ll be hard-working, organised, and be willing to juggle projects, sometimes working to tight deadlines
- The ability to prioritise your work and manage your time effectively is essential. If this isn’t second nature to you yet, you should be willing to learn how
- We are a small team, so effective communication and managing expectations well is essential
- You’ll have a good knowledge of email marketing tools such as Mailchimp, ActiveCampaign and be familiar with website building platforms such as Squarespace, WordPress, HubSpot plus other content management systems
- Posting on social media channels will be extremely comfortable for you
- A technical bias would be welcome with a willingness to learn about platforms such as HubSpot and Leadpages
- SEO knowledge is welcome
- An interest in code and styling code is advantageous
- 25 days’ holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Investment in your development
- Competitive salary
- Pension contribution
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000 – £25,000
- Ideally in the Bristol area
- Flexible with some face-to-face time in Bristol
- Remote working
- Willing to travel to client meetings
Please email us at email@example.com with your CV and a cover letter telling us why you’d like to be part of our team.