17th September 2018
Join our team – Marketing Account Executive
Looking to develop your skills & boost your marketing career? We have the role for you!
Who are we and what are we looking for?
We are Uniquity. We deliver transformational marketing to help financial services firms realise their business potential. We pride ourselves on being agile, dynamic and a successfully growing marketing consultancy based in Bristol.
We are a young, evolving business, looking for someone with a real desire to learn to join our team in a supporting capacity.
We have an expanding financial services client base with a demand for digital, print and design marketing services. You’ll get to work across the full spectrum of marketing campaigns both online and offline, as well as event management.
You’ll work with a fantastic studio of designers, copywriters and web developers, and you’ll have lots of exposure to different work streams. This will be a very varied role and you’ll learn a lot.
We want you to share in our success as we go from strength to strength.
Marketing Account Executive
We identified the need for an Account Executive to join our team. Our ideal candidate will have a recognised marketing qualification at least one year of agency or marketing experience. If you have relevant experience but haven’t worked for a marketing agency before we will still consider you.
- You’ll support Laura and Chloe, the Directors of the business, in delivering client facing marketing activity. This could be anything from managing activity plans, joining client meetings or workshops, writing-up notes and producing presentations, to name just a few tasks. You will get involved in briefing creative requirements to our Graphic Designers and providing a copy brief to our Copywriters. You will be encouraged to try your hand at writing copy too!
- We are looking for a proactive person with a willing attitude to turn your hand to a variety of activities even if they are new to you
- Good attention to detail is an absolute must – proof reading is a very important step in the production of our work
- You’ll be hardworking, organised, accurate and be willing to juggle projects, sometimes work to tight deadlines whilst producing great work
- The ability to prioritise your work and manage your time effectively is essential, if this isn’t second nature to you yet, you should be willing to learn how
- You’ll have a good knowledge of email marketing tools such as Mailchimp and be familiar with website building platforms such as Squarespace plus other content management systems
- Posting on social media channels will be extremely comfortable for you
Uniquity is currently located close to the heart of Bristol city centre. You are empowered and encouraged to work flexibly from home as well as in the office. This could be a full-time or part-time role depending on your circumstances and experience.
The right candidate will be focused, hardworking, able to manage their own time and have a positive approach to new challenges. Although Uniquity currently specialises in financial services, we welcome multi-sector experience too.
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Great working ethos and approach
- Investment in you
- Competitive salary
- Pension contribution
Job Type: Full-time or part-time considered (minimum 3 days a week)
- Industry experience: at least one year
Contact us via email@example.com with your CV and tell us why you’d like to be part of our team.